About Me

We are the Rich Family. Kodee and I met back in October of 2004 and in December of 2004 we were engaged. April 16, 2005 we were married in the Bountiful Temple. Then in June of 2005 we found out we were expecting a little baby. On February 24 2006 Kolton joined our family. He is an adorable little boy with lots of energy and makes us laugh everyday. On October 27 2009 a little girl joined our family. Her name is Tymberlee Rae. She is a beautiful little girl and Kodee and I are very blessed to have the two children that we do.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay, so I am posting quite a few pictures, but I couldn't help it. My friend Kandis took our pictures a few weeks ago and did such an amazing job. These are our first family pictures ever, and I am so pleased with the way they turned out. Thanks so much Kandis we love you.

Can we say cheese?? Love, isn't is just wonderful?

Now this looks like trouble, but he is the cutest little boy ever. And brings so much joy to our lives. We love him so much!


Kolton adores his daddy!



For those of you who have never seen our dog... Here he is. Meet Rusty.

Just two of my many favorite family shots.










Once again thank you Kandis. I feel very blessed to be a part of this little family, and wouldn't want it any other way. What can I say... I LOVE MY BOYS!!!




4 comments:

The Binghams... said...

Oh my heck! Those are so cute! I love your family! The pictures look great!!

Linsay and Jake said...

I love the pictures Melissa! Kolton is so cute! How fun!

Jessica said...

I love your family pictures! Kolton is so handsome! Thanks for letting me view your blog!

The Norths said...

I love the pictures! Your little family is so darn cute!