About Me

We are the Rich Family. Kodee and I met back in October of 2004 and in December of 2004 we were engaged. April 16, 2005 we were married in the Bountiful Temple. Then in June of 2005 we found out we were expecting a little baby. On February 24 2006 Kolton joined our family. He is an adorable little boy with lots of energy and makes us laugh everyday. On October 27 2009 a little girl joined our family. Her name is Tymberlee Rae. She is a beautiful little girl and Kodee and I are very blessed to have the two children that we do.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Temple Square

Thursday after work we went down to Temple Square with my mom, my aunt, and 3 of my cousins. Kolton had so much fun. He loved playing in the Reflections Pond and standing by the fountains. He kept asking if he could go into the temple. What a cute little guy. One of these days he will be able to go inside. My mom asked Kolton if he knew what happened to us when we died, he said that we go to the doctor. True, normally before we die. Then he told us that after the doctor we go to Jeremy's house. Jeremy is my big brother. It was so funny. It is always so much fun getting out and doing things with him.





Now really, I am not just a biased mom, but is really is just so cute!!! As for the pregnancy, things are going great. We are down to 10 weeks! I can't believe it went by so fast. Everything is going great, Kolton is very excited to have a baby sister. He likes to sing to her, and his favorite song is Take Me Out to the Ball Game. At least she will be a baseball fan. That will make her daddy and big brother so happy!





2 comments:

Samantha said...

Ah, cute stories! He is getting so big! And I'm so excited for you to have your baby girl soon! How fun!!

Curtis and Andi said...

Hey! Kodee, it was good to see you on Saturday. Melissa and Kolton you missed out. Our blog is thommy-fam.blogspot.com. I added you to our list so we can keep up on the happenings.